Define Coulomb on the basis of Coulomb' s law
Why is it safer to be inside a car than standing under a tree during lightning?
State Gauss law in electrostatics?
What is meant by electric polarisation?
Define electric potential at a point
What is a polar molecule? Given any two examples
State Coulomb' s law in electrostatics
What is Corona discharge? What are its advantages?
Writer the application of capacitor
What do you mean by 'Additive nature of charge'? Given an example
Three capacitors each of capacitance 9 Pf are connected in series. What
is the total capacitance of the combination ?
What is electrostaic shielding?
Define electric flux. Give its unit
Explain the working of a microwave oven
What is capacitor? Define its capacitance.
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- EFFECTS OF ELECTRIC CURRENT
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENT
- Electromagnetic waves and Wave Optics.
- ATOMIC PHYSICS
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter and Relativity
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Communication Systems
- PRIVATE POLICY.