CURRENT ELECTRICITY TEST Q.NO-3
1.Draw the circuit for wheatstones bridge?
2. Draw the circuit for metre bridge?
3. Draw the circuit for potentiometer?.differ
4Difference between primary and secondary cell?
5. Difference between emf and potential difference?
6.Define electromotive force ?
8.Define kirchoffs current law?
9. Define kirchoffs voltage law?
10.Define sign convention of kirchoffs 1 law?
11.Define sign convention of kirchoffs 2 law?
12.Define resistance of a conductor?
13.State ohms law?
14.State any 4 applications of superconductors?
15.Define electric current?
1.Define mobility and drift velocity and it expression?
2.Define carbon resistors ?give examples?
3.Define resistors in series and it expression?
4. Define resistors in parallel and it expression?
5.Define internal resistance of a cell using voltmeteter?
6.Define the term specific resistance .how will you find this using a metre bridge?
7.Explain the reaction of Daniel cell?
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- EFFECTS OF ELECTRIC CURRENT
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENT
- Electromagnetic waves and Wave Optics.
- ATOMIC PHYSICS
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter and Relativity
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Communication Systems
- PRIVATE POLICY.